VICTREX® PEEK Polymers
High performance polyaryletherketones offering high quality and versatility
VICTREX® PEEK polymer is regarded as one of the highest performing materials in the world. Its product portfolio is the broadest range of polyaryletherketones on the market today and helps customers improve application performance, realize greater design freedom and achieve systems cost savings.
Victrex’s advanced polymer product family includes several different types of polyaryletherketones, as well as dozens of blends and compounds. VICTREX PEEK polymer, in addition to granules and powder, is readily available in finished forms such as stock shapes, fibers, films (APTIV® film) and coatings (VICOTE® Coatings).
The VICTREX PEEK Polymer Portfolio
Meeting customers high performance requirements
The VICTREX® PEEK polymer standard, or general purpose, product range meets the needs of customers in a variety of industries. This product line provides a unique combination of properties including mechanical strength and high temperature performance to help customers improve part functionality, gain long-term reliability and cost savings. Available in unfilled, depth-filtered, glass-filled, carbon-filled, and wear resistant grades.
Benefits of VICTREX PEEK polymer:
- Excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability in high temperature and harsh environments
- Easy to process and lightweight compared to steel, aluminum and titanium
- Low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance without lubrication
- Chemically resistant and insoluble in common solvents including acids, salts and oil
- Features low outgassing, low particle generation and inherent purity for reduced contamination